|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Whilst there seems to be a million and one ways to use an Aeropress I always favour the simple, basic methods that deliver every time.
- 16g medium ground coffee
- 250g boiled water
- 5 minute brewing time
- Normal method
- Pre wet your filter papers (use 2). Drain then screw together place on cup or decanter
- Add 16g ground coffee, shake coffee to its flat
- Pour in 250g recently boiled fresh water
- Create vacuum as soon as possible. Done by placing in and pulling up slightly.
- Leave to steep for 4 mins, gently swirl at 2 mins
- Plunge for 1 minute
You’ll find this method takes a little while but the results will be undeniable. Plus it’s not like you have anywhere to be :)
if your brew is too weak, grind finer. If your brew is too strong, grind coarser.